Welcome! On April 30th at 3pm to 4pm (BST) WPP and BrandZ in conjunction with the World Retail Congress will host an inaugural global broadcast as part of the BrandZ COVID-19 strategic insight series. Join us as we take a look at the unprecedented impact of Covid-19 on retail around the world and hear from leading economists, industry leaders and top retailers’ and learn from their valuable input and thoughts.
Tune in and listen to senior industry analysts and WPP experts as they share their insights through an array of thought-provoking interviews and offer strategic guidance for you to use and implement in the COVID-19 world.
Learn from the best of the best on subjects such as:
- The strategies retailers are quickly adopting in their response to such a vast global emergency
- The broader context of social responsibility and what should companies be doing to help rebuild economies and communities
- What does brand purpose mean now and in a Covid recovery world? Is there any change or is it business as usual?
- What is Health and Wellness and how is going to change during and post Covid lockdowns?
Tune-in and listen to Industry Leaders and WPP experts such as:
- Jaume Miquel, Chairman Tendam
- Ian McGarrigle, Chairman World Retail Congress
- Elspeth Cheung, Global BrandZ Valuation Director
- Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Advisor
- John Seifert, Chairman Ogilvy Worldwide
...and many more
BrandZ Top 75 Most Valuable Retail Brands 2020