Head of Strategic Planning
A CONSUMER’S SOLILOQUY:
- Creativity starts with defining me – Harley Davidson wasn’t thinking SEC, marital status or geography when they defined the “bad boys of the boardroom”. Talk to a REAL community.
- That over-rated product window – Emotion drives decisions, especially in Indonesia. If you don’t have my attention, your 15-step filtration process might as well have been 25.
- Customer is not king – She is the Emperor. One bad experience and she’ll have her own ‘15-step process’ to destroy you.
- You are only ONE source of information for your brand - I have many other, more credible ones.
- New, not improved - Only legends have the right to repeat themselves. Tell me something I haven’t heard before, and not just in a new way.
- It isn’t just YOUR brand - Expand your community and include me in it. Let me co-create. That will go a lot further than protecting your brand guidelines.
- Hang your hat on an ideology that’s bigger than you – There’s always more to say for a brand that associates itself with a value, an issue or a way of life, especially in this high-decibel world.